Most Popular Home & Craft Posts
This time of year I think it’s really fun to look back and evaluate the past year. So, in that spirit this week, we thought we’d share what were the most popular posts from 2022.
We like to blog about lots of different topics, but in this post I am going to focus on the most popular home and craft posts that were written and published in 2022.
If you’re a frequent ABM reader, see if you can guess before reading this list. Some of them surprised me!
1. The most popular home decor post of the year was When an Open Floor Plan is Too Open. Elsie shared a number of “before” photos of her entryway/living room/dining room, which she was in the process of converting into a less open floor plan.
You can see how some of these spaces turned out, too—take a look at her entryway and dining room. And since she closed the ceiling above the entryway, they were able to create this hidden children’s library. Magic!
2. Everyone loves a good IKEA hack, including this Easy Hack to Build-in an IKEA Pax Wardrobe.
3. I’m still drooling over Laura’s Pink and White Kitchen Makeover. Such a fantastic before and after!
4. If it doesn’t make sense to replace all your old, outdated interior doors, then you should check out this post: How to Refresh Hollow Core Doors. It’s epic.
5. While the weather isn’t allowing much outdoor time for me at the moment, it’s a good season to start planning! You all loooooved this Backyard Makeover for our Outdoor Pavilion.
6. Elsie’s real-life Narnia Wardrobe – Hidden Children’s Library is probably one of the most magical rooms I’ve ever been in. It’s truly SO special, so I’m not surprised how popular this post was.
7. You also loved this post: Here’s What Happened When I Painted My Countertop Faux Marble.
8. Who doesn’t love an easy craft project? I think that’s why this Easy No-Sew Fleece Tie Blanket was such a big hit this year!
9. This next post was originally written some years ago BUT we rewrote and added SO much more information to it that I think it still counts as written this year.
And, it was certainly very popular: Should I Buy a Sectional? Find the Best One for You!
10. I was surprised how much you all loved this product review: Is the Beast Blender Worth it? Are there other products you’d like us to review this coming year?
P.S. Here are a few honorable mentions and some of my favorites from this year: