Mini Apple Cheesecake | Skip To My Lou
Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
Looking for an easy dessert that will wow your guests? These apple cheesecake tarts are sure to do the trick! Made with delicious graham cracker crust and creamy cheesecake filling, these tarts are simple to make and absolutely irresistible. Serve them at your next party or gathering and watch them disappear in no time!
If cheesecake is what you crave, you’ll love this chocolate chip cheesecake dip on game day and this Instant Pot key lime cheesecake that is so easy to make!
What is a cheesecake?
Cheesecake is a type of cake that is made with cream cheese and eggs. It is typically baked in a pie crust, and it can be mixed or topped with various flavors such as cherry or blueberry. Cheesecake is often served as a dessert, but it can also be eaten as a snack or breakfast food. Some people even like to eat cheesecake for dinner!
What is the difference between a pie and a tart?
A tart is often described as a pie without a top crust, but there is a difference between tart crusts and pie crusts. The classic tart crust has a mouthfeel more like shortbread, and it’s got a little sweetness to it. Pie crust is more buttery with a flakier texture.
Is a cheesecake a tart?
Classifying cheesecake is a long-standing debate in the baking world. It has cake in the name, but it’s not a cake. It uses eggs for leavening like a torte, and it sits on a cookie-crumb textured crust like a tart. There’s one thing everyone does agree on – cheesecakes are delicious!
More about apples
Apples are one of the most popular and versatile fruits. Ranging in color from deep reds to bright greens, apples come in a variety of sizes and flavors.
Apples are packed with nutrition, containing both soluble and insoluble fiber, as well as vitamins A, B, C and E.
Apples can be eaten raw or cooked into a variety of dishes such as pies and crisps.
In addition to being delicious, apples are good for digestive health due to their high fiber content and make great snacks that provide energy throughout the day.
We recommend tart Granny Smith apples for the best mini apple cheesecake!
Fun Facts About GRAHAM CRACKERS
- The first graham cracker was invented by a Presbyterian minister in the 1830s.
- Graham crackers were originally created to be eaten for breakfast as a health food.
- Graham crackers were named after Reverend Sylvester Graham, who preached against alcohol, white flour and meat in favor of whole wheat flour and a vegetarian lifestyle.
- Some claim that the graham cracker was invented as an attempt to curb sexual urges and suppress immoral behavior!
- The holes on top of graham crackers are there so they can be used with string to make ‘graham cracker houses.’
- The original recipe for Graham Crackers included honey and no sugar!
- Many people enjoy eating graham crackers with milk, peanut butter, or chocolate!
- 2 – 8oz packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 box graham crackers
- 1 – 21 oz. can apple pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Beat the cream cheese in a large mixing bowl with a hand mixer or stand mixer until fluffy.
- Add sugar and vanilla, beat until well mixed.
- In a small bowl, beat the two eggs.
- Slowly pour the beaten eggs while mixing, continuing until creamy and beaten well.
- Line a cupcake pan with paper cupcake liners.
- Place layer of graham crackers into bottom of each cup.
- Fill each liner ¾ full with the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 22 minutes, until set.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- Spoon blueberry pie filling on top and serve.
Cheesecake will puff up while baking and then shrink to form a concave surface that holds the pie filling.
Garnish with whipped cream and a slice of fresh apple, a mint leaf or a caramel drizzle.
Keep refrigerated up to three days in an airtight container. Lasts up to three months in the freezer.
Mini Apple Cheesecake
Apple cheesecake in single-serving sizes.
softened to room temperature
21 oz can
apple pie filling
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Beat the cream cheese in a large mixing bowl with a hand mixer or stand mixer until fluffy.
Add sugar and vanilla, beat until well mixed.
In a small bowl, beat the two eggs.
Slowly pour the beaten eggs while mixing, continuing until creamy and beaten well.
Line a cupcake pan with paper cupcake liners.
Place graham cracker crumbs in a layer at the bottom of the cupcake liner.
Fill each liner ¾ full with the cream cheese mixture.
Bake for 22 minutes, until set.
Let cool to room temperature.
Spoon apple pie filling on top and serve.
Cheesecake will puff up while baking then shrink to form a concave surface that holds the pie filling.
MORE DELICIOUS CHEESECAKE RECIPES
I am so happy you are here! I love sharing recipes and helping people gather around the table with good food! When you need something delicious to share with friends please come to me!