Ghost Drawing | Skip To My Lou
Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
Need to add a cute ghost drawing to your Halloween picture? Try this easy ghost doodle and surprise yourself with how fun and easy this is!
Halloween is such a fun time of year and I’ve got this cute bat, mysterious cat, and crescent moon drawing tutorials that would look perfect in the picture with this ghost! Don’t miss all the fun things to draw on Skip to my Lou! You will find loads of easy drawing tutorials for kids and adults.
Here are my Favorite Supplies for Drawing a Ghost
Has anyone seen the paper? Have your art supplies ghosted you and disappeared? If so, light the lamp and summon up these items I use when drawing: (affiliate links)
Ghost Step-by-Step Instructions Start Here
The drawing steps will show you how to draw a cartoon ghost from start to finish.
- Draw an upside-down U with curving lines at the bottom.
- Add 9 or so scallops of various lengths all around the bottom and back up to connect the sides of the ghost.
- Draw the eyes and mouth on the ghost. For this example, I used sunflower seed shaped eyes and a banana shaped mouth. You can experiment with different shapes to achieve a scary ghost or a mad ghost. Have fun!
- Fill in the eyes and mouth with black and add a curved line coming up from the end of each scallop on the white ghost’s body.
- Use tiny hatch lines on the left side of the lines on the left side of the ghost to add texture. And use tiny hatch lines on the right side of the ghost, just like you did on the left. Notice how the hatch lines are longer at the bottom and get shorter as they move up?
How to Draw a Ghost Video
Watch someone make this drawing of a ghost.
Before You go
Thank you for stopping by to draw a ghost with me today! I prefer my ghosts to be sweet and dwell in the world of the living instead of the underworld! What about you?
In books and movies, unwanted ghosts really get on people’s nerves, but trust me on this, the ghosts featured in the posts below will be welcome!